DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include high growth in emerging economies and increase use of automated hematology analyzers.
Based on Products & Services, market is segmented into Immunohematology Products & Services, Hemostasis Products & Services and Hematology Products & Services.
Depending on Price Range, the market is segregated into Low-End Hematology Analyzers, Mid-Range Hematology Analyzers and High-End Hematology Analyzers.
On the basis of End-User, the market is segmented into Commercial Service Providers, Hospital Laboratories, Research and Academic Institutes and Government Reference Laboratories.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market, By Products & Services
5 Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market, By Price Range
6 Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market, By End-User
7 Hematology Analyzers and Reagents Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Nihon Kohden
- EKF Diagnostics
- Drew Scientific
- Biosystems (A Part of Ginper Group)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3mndk/global_hematology?w=4