DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Anionic Surfactants Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Anionic Surfactants Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand from end-use industries, growth in the infrastructure industry and increasing need for greener and sustainable surfactants.
By type, the market is segregated into sarcosinates, phosphate esters, linear alkylbenzene sulfonate, alkyl naphthalene sulfonates, alcohol ether sulfates/fatty alcohol sulfates, alpha olefin sulfonates, alkyl sulfates/ether sulfates, lignosulfonate and other types.
Depending on application, the market is classified into oil & gas, construction, home care, personal care and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Anionic Surfactants Market, By Type
5 Anionic Surfactants Market, By Application
6 Anionic Surfactants Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Unger Fabrikker A.S.
- Solvay SA
- Procter & Gamble Corporation
- Pilot Chem Corp.
- KLK OLEO
- Kao Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- Galaxy Surfactants
- Evonik Industries AG
- Ensapol A.S.
- Croda International PLC
- Clariant AG
- BASF SE
- Akzonobel N.V.
- Aarti Industries Limited
- Stepan Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t78tjc/anionic?w=4