DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Data Exfiltration Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Exfiltration Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing digitalization in developing economies and demand for cloud-based cyber security solutions.
Based on Component, the market is categorized into Solutions and Services.
Depending on Organization Size the market is segregated into Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs).
By End-User, the market is divided into Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Government and Defense, Energy and Utilities, IT and Telecom, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Retail and ecommerce and Other End-Users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Data Exfiltration Market, By Component
5 Data Exfiltration Market, By Organization Size
6 Data Exfiltration Market, By End-User
7 Data Exfiltration Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Trend Micro
- Palo Alto Networks
- Juniper Networks
- Digital Guardian
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Barracuda Networks
- Alert Logic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzxp2j/global_data?w=4