DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Natural Rubber Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Natural Rubber Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include shifting of tire production facilities to low-cost production countries, increasing popularity of guayule-derived natural rubber and rising demand in automotive sector.
By type of industry, the market is segregated into downstream industry and upstream industry. The Downstream Industry is further sub-segmented into tyre industry and other downstream industries.
On the basis of rubber type, the market is divided into crepe rubber, technically specified rubber (TSR), latex, reclaimed rubber, solid block rubber, ribbed smoked sheet (RSS) and other rubber types.
Depending upon the application, the market is classified into gloves, industrial, consumer goods, general rubber goods, automotive, foot wear, latex products, auto-tire sector, medical and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Natural Rubber Market, By Type of Industry
5 Natural Rubber Market, By Rubber Type
6 Natural Rubber Market, By Application
7 Natural Rubber Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Kavanar Latex
- China Hainan Rubber Industry Group
- Kurian Abraham
- Thai Hua Rubber Public Co. Ltd.
- Sinochem Group
- Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc.
- Von Bundit Co. Ltd.
- Thai Rubber Latex Corporation (Thailand) Public Co. Ltd.
- Southland Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Sinochem International Corporation
- Yunnan State Farms Group
- Unitex Rubber
- Bakrie Sumatera Plantations
- Indolatex Jaya Abadi
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2spfs/global_natural?w=4