DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fuel Ethanol Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fuel Ethanol Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include demand of cost-effective technologies in emerging countries, increasing greenhouse gas emissions and government support and rising demand for process engineering for improving biotechnological production of ethanol.
By type of feedstock, the market is segregated into biomass, food waste, starchy grains, fuel crops (Algae), industrial waste, fossil fuel, corn, forest waste, sugar crops and agricultural waste.
Depending upon product, market is divided into cellulosic, starch-based and sugar-based.
By application, market is classified into flexible fuel vehicles, conventional fuel vehicles and other applications.
On basis of end-user, market is divided into alcoholic beverages, automotives, chemical feedstock, pharmaceuticals and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Fuel Ethanol Market, By Type Of Feedstock
5 Fuel Ethanol Market, By Product
6 Fuel Ethanol Market, By Application
7 Fuel Ethanol Market, By End-User
8 Fuel Ethanol Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- NewGen Technologies Inc.
- VeraSun Renewable Energy
- Advanced Bioenergy LLC
- Mascoma Corporation
- Stake Technology
- Panda Energy International
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Valero Energy Corporation
- Razen S.A.
- Green Plains Renewable Inc.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Wilmar International Ltd.
- Cargill Inc.
- BlueFire Renewables Inc.
- Pacific Ethanol Inc.
- Flint Hills Resources LP
- Jilin Fuel Ethanol Co. Ltd.
- Pure Energy Inc
- British Petroleum and DuPont
- Aventine Renewable Energy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lsqx8/global_fuel?w=4