DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electric Aircraft Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric Aircraft Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include demand for electric aircraft over traditional aircraft and lower cost of ownership of electric aircraft.
Based on Component, the market is categorized into Aircraft Electric Motor, Aircraft Battery and Other Components.
Depending on Range, the market is segregated into More Than 500 Km and Less Than 500 Km.
By Technology, the market is divided into All Electric Aircraft and Hybrid Aircraft. In addition, Hybrid Aircraft is further divided into Fuel-Powered Aircraft and Solar-Powered Aircraft.
Based on Aircraft Type, the market is classified into Light Jet and Ultralight Aircraft.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Electric Aircraft Market, By Component
5 Electric Aircraft Market, By Range
6 Electric Aircraft Market, By Technology
7 Electric Aircraft Market, By Aircraft Type
8 Electric Aircraft Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Alisport SRL
- Bye Aerospace
- Electric Aircraft
- Eviation Aircraft
- Hamilton Aero
- PC Aero
- Volta Volare
- Wright Electric
- Yuneec International
- Zunum Aero
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/clh7dq/global_electric?w=4