CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $.24 per share. The dividend is payable on August 27, 2018 to its shareholders of record as of August 13, 2018.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading insurers. With $11 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Through our businesses, Kemper:
- Offers insurance for auto, home, life, health and valuables
- Services approximately seven million policies
- Is represented by more than 30,000 agents and brokers
- Employs over 7,800 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Is licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
Learn more about Kemper.