AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pivot3, the hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) technology and performance leader, today announced that it experienced more than 70-percent growth in Q2 2018 over Q2 2017, with continued expansion into hybrid cloud with multiple-workload use cases using Pivot3 as the IT platform. As enterprises evolve their infrastructure to support connected devices at the edge, Pivot3 also saw a significant increase in Internet of Things (IoT) use cases with continued growth in smart city initiatives around the globe, led by increasingly sophisticated imaging and analytics applications delivering value to customers.
“Digital transformation is the catalyst for IT to quickly become far more agile and responsive to business needs, and our continued growth validates that there’s never been a greater need for technology that offers security, resilience and simplicity at scale for mission-critical workloads,” said Ron Nash, CEO, Pivot3. “Pivot3 is uniquely positioned to support a software-defined future with industry-leading performance and technology as the backbone of hybrid cloud, Internet of Things and smart city initiatives.”
Pivot3’s developments in Q2 2018 include:
- Product and functionality expansion of Pivot3’s Intelligent Hybrid Cloud, allowing customers to simplify and automate the management of multiple clouds with workload mobility and disaster recovery capabilities across Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Expansion into even more hybrid cloud multiple-workload use cases, and significant increases in IoT use cases and smart city initiatives.
- Large enterprise customers delivered 65 percent of the company’s revenue in Q2, with a 74-percent increase in average sales price in Q2 2018 over Q2 2017. The company closed its largest deal in history, and closed more $1 million deals than ever.
- More than 70-percent growth in Q2 2018 compared to Q2 2017.
- A diverse range of new customers, including Caesars Entertainment EMEA and multiple United States government, military and intelligence agencies.
- Delivery of secure, compliant infrastructure solutions that ensure high levels of data protection in part through its partnership with HyTrust, a leading cloud workload security vendor.
- Growth of the Global Channel Partner Program, with a 40-percent increase in deal registrations from the channel in Q2 2018 over Q2 2017.
- Adding new senior leaders to territories to support global growth, with Abdullah Hifzi joining as regional sales director driving Pivot3’s hybrid cloud business in Dubai, Anthony Koo joining as regional sales director in Singapore, and Prakash Prabhu joining as regional sales director in India.
“Pivot3’s automation and intelligence features are changing how customers support mission-critical, performance-intensive hybrid cloud and smart city initiatives,” said Camberley Bates, Managing Director & Analyst at Evaluator Group. “As enterprises continue on the journey of digital transformation, solutions like Pivot3’s Intelligent Hybrid Cloud will help IT meet the demands of business with greater agility and speed.”
“Executives are turning to IT to support greater business agility and responsiveness, and technology must evolve with intelligent features and solutions,” said Nash. “As we look to the future, we see a world in which infrastructure is dynamically and automatically assembled to efficiently and reliably guarantee business services. Pivot3 is well positioned to drive this evolution as the only provider with patented technology designed from the ground up to provide security, resilience and automation at enterprise scale to deliver mission-critical business services.”
Pivot3 provides easy to use and efficient solutions that deliver intelligence and automation to simplify multi-cloud environments. Built on hyperconverged infrastructure, Pivot3’s advanced intelligence engine combines policy-based management, inference and orchestration capabilities, and industry-leading performance to automate management, resource allocation, workload mobility and data placement across hybrid cloud environments so IT can focus on delivering the applications and services that power your business. With more than 2,500 customers in 54 countries and over 18,000 deployments in healthcare, government, transportation, security, entertainment, education, gaming, retail and more, Pivot3 is defining the future of intelligent hybrid cloud computing with smarter infrastructure solutions.