DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Competitor Analysis: Tumor Microenvironment Modulation via IDO, TGF-ß, CXCR4, CSF-1R, CD47-SIRPα, adenosine pathway & STING 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report analyzes the competitive field of modulators of the tumor microenvironment via IDO & TDO, TGF-beta/R, CXCR4, novel chemokines, CSF-1R, CD47-SIRPalpha, adenosine pathway incl. CD73/CD39 and STING as of July 2018 in a tabulated format with structured listings of industry-relevant data. The report describes the lead indications of each unique molecule in the most advanced R&D stage.
The mainly selective, but also bispecific new molecular entities modulate the tumor microenvironment by targeting:
- IDO (Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase)
- TDO (Tryptophan 2,3 dioxygenase)
- TGF-β/R (Transforming Growth Factor beta/Receptor)
- CXCR4 (Chemokine Receptor Type 4)
- Novel Chemokines (e.g. CCR2, CCR4, CXCL2, CXCR2, IL-8)
- CSF-1R (Colony Stimulating Factor-1 Receptor)
- CD47-SIRPα (Signal Regulatory Protein Alpha)
- Adenosine Pathway: Adenosine 2A Receptor (A2AR), CD73, CD39 & adenosine
- STING (STimulator of INterferon Genes) Receptor
- Others (e.g. arginase)
At least 77 new molecular entities (NMEs) modulating the tumor microenvironment are in clinical development as monotherapy or in combination with checkpoint modulators or other active principles. At least 26 further NMEs are undergoing IND-enabling studies and numerous preclinical approaches are under evaluation.
The report includes a compilation of currently active projects in research and development of new molecular entities modulating the tumor microenvironment by targeting IDO & TDO, TGF-beta/R, CXCR4, novel chemokines, CSF-1R, CD47-SIRPalpha, adenosine pathway incl. CD73/CD39 and STING. In addition, the report lists company-specific R&D pipelines of modulators of the tumor microenvironment.
Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes
- Target / Mechanism of Action
- Class of Compound
- Product Category
- R&D Stage
- Additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb5dns/competitor?w=4