DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on China's Glyphosate Industry - 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
At present, the global glyphosate production capacity concentrates in China. In 2017, the global glyphosate production capacity was 1,065,000 tons, including 380,000 tons of Monsanto and 685,000 tons of Chinese enterprises. Due to China's supply-side reform and environmental supervision, China's glyphosate industry is more integrated and concentrated.
There is a stable increase in global transgenic crop cultivation area in recent years. In 2016, the transgenic crop cultivation area was 190 million hectares, increasing by 3% YOY. Correspondingly, the global sales of glyphosate exceeded USD 5 billion in 2017.
China is a major glyphosate exporter in the world. Over 80% of China-made glyphosate is exported to account for over 60% of the global supply. The output of glyphosate in China increased from 316,000 tons in 2010 to about 505,000 tons in 2017. In 2017, China exported over 300,000 tons of glyphosate technical, which satisfied more than half of the global glyphosate demand.
The global glyphosate demand will continue to grow in the future as the continued expansion of transgenic crop cultivation area broadens the market space of glyphosate. In addition, China has forbidden the use of highly toxic herbicides such as paraquat but the transgenic crop cultivation area is expanding. Therefore, the domestic glyphosate demand will also continue to grow.
- Bases for transgenic crop cultivation
- Concept and application of glyphosate
- Development environment of China's glyphosate industry
- Competition in China's glyphosate industry
- Major glyphosate manufacturers in China
- Factors influencing development of China's glyphosate industry
- Forecast on supply and demand in China's glyphosate industry
- Hubei Taisheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Fuhua Tongda Agro-chemical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jinfanda Biochemical Co. Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Good Harvest-Weien Agrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co. Ltd.
- CAC Nantong Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Jingma Chemicals Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/967l79/chinese?w=4