DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) for Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report will cover the variety of markets being served by these newly emerging diagnostic kits, the companies that produce them, and the types of end-users who are embracing these kits. This study does not cover the existing kit market for molecular diagnostics, either through manual use or through a variety of automation platforms. These kits, which allow for processing of samples for PCR without further operator intervention, by definition, do not require much in the way of sample preparation or consumables other than what is used to generate results, so there will not be a discussion of that marketplace. However, the appropriate consumables necessary, as well as the cyclers that are paired with these kits, will be covered as a part of this report.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the global market for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in point-of-care (POC) diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Detailed analysis of point-of-care molecular diagnostics, technological trends, and governmental regulatory policies
- Examination of various segments of the POC-PCR market, including cyclers, systems, applications, and cartridges
- Patent analyses
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Abbott Laboratories, Atlas Genetics, Cepheid Inc., Fluxergy and Roche Diagnostics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advanced Theranostics Inc.
- Aquila Diagnostics Systems Inc.
- Atlas Genetics
- Click Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market and Technology Background
4 POC PCR Equipment
6 Patent Review/New Developments
7 Government Regulations
8 Technology Issues
9 Industry Structure
10 Digital PCR Additional Information
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dq793p/polymerase_chain?w=4