COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Insurance Technologies, LLC, a provider of sales and regulatory automation solutions for the insurance and financial services industries, announced that FireLight® clients can now self-design and implement their own wizard user experience within the FireLight Sales Platform with the new Wizard Designer.
The Wizard Designer allows carriers and distributors to:
- Build their own unique and fully responsive wizard user experience for all FireLight sales activities to create an enhanced sales experience.
- Use an intuitive, drag-and-drop design tool to create a dynamic and prescribed step-by-step data collection process that will give clients the ability to custom fit their consumer and product offerings.
- Design presentation to individual sale specifications so that only the information and data fields that are required to fulfill the sale are shown.
- Maximize the reuse of their rules across forms and wizards, as well as create new rules that are applicable only for the wizard experience.
- Create a custom FireLight user interface to support direct-to-consumer or unique sales use cases.
“During the sales process, we recognize that everyone has their own preference for a user interface and it is important that we create a fully customizable and easy-to-use presentation option for every client and every use case. With the Wizard Designer, Insurance Technologies allows clients to create their own experience for any channel using the same product business rules across each experience. Clients are able to simply create the questions that fit their consumer and product offerings, giving them an enhanced, conversational sales experience, all within the FireLight platform,” said Katherine Dease, vice president of product management, Insurance Technologies.
The Wizard Designer is an extension to the existing FireLight Admin tool that provides clients self-service capabilities to create, implement and manage product and business rules, workflows, review queues, sales channel experiences, and more, for all their lines of business and FireLight sales activities.
About Insurance Technologies
Insurance Technologies provides innovative sales and regulatory automation solutions to the insurance and financial services industries. Offering a suite of integrated sales solutions, from pre-sale functions through e-application, to post-sale services, Insurance Technologies provides carriers and distributors the sales capabilities and tools to create automated and cohesive sales experiences for their advisors and clients across all lines of insurance, retirement and investment products. The unique architecture and flexibility of its solutions deliver front and back-office configurability and usability to support multiple business strategies, encourage cross-channel growth, and evolve with regulatory changes.