DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Art Stationery Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Types, by End Users, by Regions and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India Stationery market holds tremendous growth potential as the country has nearly 22-24 crore students studying and requiring notebooks and other stationery materials.
Increasing number of schools and offices, improved standard of living as well as a shift in focus from inexpensive to premium quality products on account of the rapidly burgeoning economy are some of the crucial factors which would drive the demand for stationery products in India over the next six years.
Further, government initiatives such as National Policy on Education and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan to ensure low cost and quality compulsory education for all would also spur the growth of the stationery market in India.
According to this research, the India Art Stationery Market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.8% during 2018-2024.
Crayons and pencil colors dominated the Indian art stationery market in 2017 in revenue terms, as these products are primarily used by the school-going population of the country. According to U-DISE, more than 210 million students were enrolled in 1.5 million elementary schools of the country in 2016-2017.
Further, changing career preferences of students from traditional courses to arts and humanities is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the Indian art stationery market during 2018-2024.
The government of India is also promoting the expansion of the visual arts industry and several international art auction companies such as Saffronart, Christie, Sotheby and AstaGuru are also expanding their footprint in India.
Oil and acrylic colors are expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period on account of their increasing demand among professional artists. Further, several companies are also expanding their product portfolio to include a number of fine art stationery products.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. India Art Stationery Market Overview
4. India Art Stationery Market Dynamics
5. India Art Stationery Market Trends
6. India Art Stationery Market Overview, By Types
7. India Art Stationery Market Overview, By End-Users
8. India Art Stationery Market Overview, By Regions
9. India Art Stationery Market Key Performance Indicators
10. India Art Stationery Market Opportunity Assessment
11. India Art Stationery Market - Competitive Landscape
12. Company Profiles
- A W Faber Castell (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- DOMS Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Pencils Pvt. Ltd.
- ITC Ltd.
- Kokuyo Camlin Ltd.
- Maped India Stationery Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Navneet Education Ltd.
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Shachihata (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Staedtler Mars GmbH & Co.
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbfk46/india_art?w=4