DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Plastics beyond Petroleum: Biosourced/Greenhouse Gases/Recycled Raw Materials; the New Crude Oil" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A spirit of innovation in the field of chemicals/polymers is brewing; a phenomenon we have not seen in the chemical industry since the 1960's.
Driven by consumer awareness, Brand-Owners are pushing the manufacturers to respond with technology that takes Sustainability & Environmental impact to new heights.
- Use of Renewable/Bio-Sourced raw-materials (vs petroleum) addresses Sustainability/Global Warming; invention of New Plastics from Newer Building Blocks being an added benefit while maintaining the production of traditional polymers & plastics
- Use of Polymer & Plastic Waste (vs petroleum) addresses Sustainability/Global Warming
- Conversion of GreenHouse Gases (CO2/CH4) into building blocks for polymers has a Compounded Impact on Sustainability/Global Warming
June 25: Tuesday 8:30-11:30AM
- Pre-Conference Course
- Overview of Bio-Sourced & Recycled Plastics: Orientation 101
June 25: Tuesday 1:00-5:30PM
- Bio-PolyEsters: Today & Tomorrow
June 25: Tuesday 5:30-7:30PM
- Cocktail Reception & Networking
June 26: Wednesday 8:30-5:30PM
- Breadth of Bio-Sourced Plastic Products
June 26: Wednesday 6:00-10:00PM
- Networking Dinner by New York City Waters & Skyline
June 27: Thursday 8:30-5:30PM
- Recycled Plastics: Value-Creation Opportunities & Challenges
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6dm9j/3_day_conference?w=4