DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast by Chemical Types, by Applications, by Regions and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals market revenues are projected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during 2018-2024.
The waste water treatment chemicals market is at a growing stage in South Africa. Several upcoming residential and commercial sector projects in the country along with increasing water scarcity and growing population are expected to drive the demand for waste water treatment chemicals in South Africa over the coming years.
As the number of public utilities and other social infrastructure establishments are expected to increase, the requirement for a clean water supply would also surge correspondingly in future. Additionally, to support the mounting mining and power generation activities of the country, the government is planning to invest heavily in the waste water treatment sector.
South Africa is likely to ramp up spending on waste water treatment chemicals. Spending on waste water treatment chemicals has been growing tremendously over the past few years. For instance, South Africa government has launched various schemes such as Algoa Water Supply re-use and Treatment of effluent for potable and non-potable water utilization schemes, which would drive the market of waste water treatment chemicals in the country in near future.
Amongst all the types, flocculants and coagulants captured a significant share of the market and is expected to maintain its leadership during the forecast period as well. Industrial application was the key revenue generating application followed by Municipal application in South Africa waste water treatment chemicals market.
- BASF South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Buckman Africa
- ImproChem (Pty) Ltd
- NALCO Water
- Prosep Chemicals
- Protea Chemicals Pty Ltd
- Safic Environmental Solutions
- SNF RSA PTY. LTD.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Veolia Water Technologies South Africa
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market Overview
4. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market Dynamics
5. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market Trends
6. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market Overview, By Types
7. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market Overview, By Applications
8. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market Overview, By Regions
9. South Africa Upcoming Water Projects
10. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market - Key Performance Indicators
11. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Opportunity Assessment
12. South Africa Waste Water Treatment Chemicals Market Competitive Landscape
13. Company Profiles
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjjnjs/south_african?w=4