DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Irrigation Controllers Market By Type (Smart Irrigation Controller, Tap Timer, Basic Controllers), Irrigation Type (Sprinkler Irrigation/Sprinkler, Drip Irrigation) & Application - Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Irrigation Controllers Market is expected to reach USD 1,458.1 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
The growth of this market is mainly attributed to growing adoption of modern agriculture techniques, increasing demand for lawn and garden equipment, and increasing government initiatives to promote water conservation. However, declining farm income and high installation cost hampers the growth of the market to some extent.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of irrigation controllers market with respect to various product types and applications. The global irrigation controllers market is segmented on the basis of type (smart controller, tap timer, and basic controllers); irrigation type (sprinkler irrigation and drip irrigation); and application (non-agricultural and agriculture).
Smart controllers commanded the largest share in global market in 2017, mainly due to their higher adoption in the advanced countries and growing demand in developing countries owing to their variety of advantages over the traditional or basic irrigation controllers. In addition, factors such as rapid population growth, growing food and water scarcity, increase in awareness among farmers about the benefits of smart irrigation, and government promotions and investments are also augmenting the growth of the smart irrigation controllers market.
North America dominated the global irrigation controllers market in 2017. The factors such as increased automation in agriculture & adoption of advanced irrigation control systems; rising need to conserve water and reduce water stress; innovation in communication systems; presence of large number of lawn, gardens, sport grounds and golf courses; and government initiatives in micro irrigation supports the greater adoption of irrigation controllers in this region.
- Increasing Government Initiative to Promote Water Conservation
- Growing Adoption of Modern Agriculture Techniques
- Growing Use of Irrigation Controller in Lawns and Gardens
- High Cost of Installation
- Declining Farm Income
- Rising Automation in Irrigation
- Significant Growth Potential in Developing Economies
- Lack of Awareness of Advance Irrigation Technologies in Asia-Pacific Region
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Global Irrigation Controller Market, by Type
6. Global Irrigation Controller Market, by Irrigation Type
7. Global Irrigation Controller Market, by Application
8. Geographic Analysis
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- Hunter Industries Incorporated
- Rain Bird Corporation
- The Toro Company
- Valmont Industries, Inc
- Galcon Ltd.
- Nelson Irrigation Corporation
- Hydropoint Data Systems, Inc.
- Signature Control Systems, Inc
- Storm Industries, Inc.
- Tucor, Inc.
- Orbit Irrigation Products, Inc.
- Holman Industries
- Rachio Inc.
- BaccaraGeva A.C.S. Ltd.
- Mottech Water Solutions Ltd.
- Lindsay Corporation
- Netafim Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5nmbmg/worldwide?w=4