DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Connected Car Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Connected Car Market is expected to witness market growth of 32.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
India and China are the fastest emerging economies in the Asia-Pacific region, indicating ample growth opportunities for the development of the connected car market.
China has expanded significantly in mobile connectivity technology, keeping customer benefits as a priority and accordingly launching connectivity enabled vehicles.
- Based on Product & Services, the Connected Car market segments the market into Fleet Manager, Sensors, Processors, Wireless & Cellular Modules, OEM Services, and Aftermarket Services.
- Based on Connectivity Solutions, the market report segments the market into Embedded, Integrated, and Tethered.
- Based on Application, the Connected Car market segments the market into Navigation, Telematics, and Infotainment.
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into 2G, 3G, and 4G & 5G.
- Based on Countries, the Connected Car market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Connected Car Market
4. Asia Pacific Connected Car Market by Connectivity Solutions
5. Asia Pacific Connected Car Market by Technology
6. Asia Pacific Connected Car Market by Application
7. Asia Pacific Connected Car Market by Country
8. Competitive Study
9. Company Profiles
- Telefonica, S.A
- Verizon Communications, Inc
- Harman International Industries, Incorporated
- TomTom NV
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Ford Motor Company
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
- AUDI AG
- Daimler AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bxq8c9/asia_pacific?w=4