This 2 day practical programme for family office representatives, family members and wealth managers explores the best strategies for preserving family wealth and managing a modern family office.
You will have a chance to explore the family governance mechanisms, intergenerational wealth transfer, managing complexities of international wealth mobility and succession planning. You will also learn about the operational settings and asset allocation, cost and risk management, tax advisory and philanthropy.
Conducted by a family office expert with many years of providing services for high net worth clients worldwide, this course focuses on the latest market trends and effective wealth preservation strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
- Structuring of family office and governance mechanisms
- Developing the family mission and values
- Dealing with complex family structures
- Understanding change over the life cycle of family businesses and succession planning
- Mobility of wealth & the family business
- Intergenerational wealth transfer
- Services provided by a family office
- Selecting advisors and cost management
- Asset allocation mechanics and optimisation
- Investments of passion
- Tax management and advisory
- Performance measurement and reward systems
- Wealth structuring and fiduciary services
- Financial planning
- Reputation management
- Valuation of the family business
- Current challenges and the changing role of the family office
Our Course Director is currently working as a trainer and consultant focusing on the wealth management needs of high net worth private clients, their families and their businesses.
Prior to this Bill worked in the international private banking market for almost 20 years. His private banking career began with Royal Bank of Canada where he spent 15 years in a variety of senior roles covering all aspects of the international wealth management business both onshore (London) and offshore (Bermuda).
Bill has broad general wealth management experience but his particular area of expertise is developing financial planning solutions for international high net worth private clients and their businesses who have complex cross border planning issues. In addition to wealth structuring, tax and estate planning the practice also advises on the specific challenges in establishing and growing a successful family enterprise.
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28bvdm/family_offfice?w=4