DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Malt, Protein and Herbal Supplement Market Outlook, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"India Malt, Protein and Herbal Supplement Market Outlook, 2023 provides a comprehensive analysis of the Indian Malt, Protein and Herbal Supplement market in India.
The report offers a complete guide to the size and share of the market at a national level. Along with historic data, it also provides the latest sales data - thus allowing you to identify the market segments driving growth. The report also identifies leading companies and brands, along with examining competition among them. Forecasts through four years demonstrate how the market is set to change in coming years. The researcher employs comprehensive and iterative research methodology focused on minimizing errors in order to provide the most accurate estimates and forecast possible.
The India Malt Drinks market is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 10% from 2017-18 to 2022-23. Malt health drinks are mainly divided of two types includes White and Brown Powder. Brown malt powder is leading category is malt drinks market. Adoption of these malt drinks is increasing acceptability in urban and rural areas.
These are widely used as enhancers to encourage drinking of milk among children. GSK, Mondelez, Kraft Heinz, Patanjali, Abbott, Danone and GCMMF are the major players in the market. GSK is the market leader in malt health drink market with more than half of the market share is lead by GSK in total malt health drink market. Protein supplement market mainly divided into protein powder, protein bars and other protein supplement etc.
In which protein powder has market share of more than 55% followed by protein bars. The companies like Venky's, Brightlife care and Medinn Belle are the largest player in this segment. Herbal supplements are non-pharmaceutical non-food substances marketed to improve health. Herbalife and Amway are the largest player in this segment.
Market Trends & Development
- Organic trends
- A non-GMO trend
- New digestive health offerings
- Increasing prescription of supplements by doctors
- Packaging and increased fortification
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Indian Malt Health Drink Market Outlook
3. India Neutraceutical Market Outlook
4. Product Price Variant Analysis
5. Indian Economic Profile
6. Trade Dynamics
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Development
9. Competitive Landscape
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Private Limited
- Mondelez India Private Limited
- Kraft Heinz India Private limited
- Abbott India Limited
- Danone Nutricia India Private Limited
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited
- Bright Life Care Private Limited
- Medinn Belle herbal Care Private Limited
- Herbalife India Private Limited
- Amway India Enterprise Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7c6b2w/india_malt?w=4