DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecoms services for enterprises: Egypt forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Operator enterprise revenue in Egypt will increase during the forecast period, driven primarily by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband use.
This report contains:
- Forecasts for operator services to SMEs and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services and other business services such as security and cloud-related services
- An estimate of the total market for new business services and the likely share achievable by operators for each service
- Quantification of revenue, the numbers of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each enterprise segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- Demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors).
Key Topics Covered
Table of Contents
- Executive summary: operator enterprise revenue will increase during the forecast period, driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband use
- Forecast results
- Operator enterprise revenue will rise as mobile data, fixed broadband and other business services continue to grow in importance
- Enterprises of all sizes will deliver revenue growth, and large enterprises will remain the largest source of operators' enterprise revenue
- Growth in handset data revenue will lead to an increase in mobile services revenue in Egypt during the forecast period
- Operator revenue from fixed services in Egypt will increase during the forecast period, driven by a rise in the number of data connections
- The number of fixed data connections in Egypt will increase, and DSL will remain the dominant fixed broadband technology
- The market for other business services will continue to grow as their takeup by enterprises in Egypt increases
- Key other business services for operators in Egypt are co-location and hosting, private cloud and security Operator product offerings
Forecast Methodology and Assumptions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcdgnk/telecoms_services?w=4