The trend of emphasising the eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows continues in the US. In 2017, eyes were reported to be the most photographed feature on social media site Instagram. As a result, the growth rates for eye make-up were healthy in 2017, driven by strong growth in other eye make-up. Metallic, cream and glossy eye shadows were on trend, as were eyebrow gels and pencils, and eyebrow and eyelash growth products.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product Coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data Coverage: Market Sizes (Historic and Forecasts), Company Shares, Brand Shares and Distribution Data.
- Unilever Home & Personal Care USA
- Revlon Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Gillette Co.
- Wella Corp.
- Clairol Inc.
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- L'Oreal USA Inc.
- Limited Brands Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Inc.
- Cosmopolitan Cosmetics
- Neutrogena Corp.
- Clinique Laboratories Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co.
- Avon Products Inc.
- Este Lauder Cos Inc.
Key Topics Covered
- An Emphasis on Eyes, Eyelashes and Eyebrows
- Expansion of Foundation Shades Generates Discussion About Inclusivity
- Personalisation in Foundation
- Competitive Landscape
- The Rise of Indie Brands Continues in Colour Cosmetics
- Indie Brands Continue to Attract Acquisitions
- Expanded Distribution Makes Indie Brands More Accessible to Consumers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtffqh/colour_cosmetics?w=4