DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Prepared Food Equipment Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Prepared Food Equipment Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rise in investments in R&D in food processing equipment, technological advancements in automation and demand for advanced machinery with high productivity and efficiency.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By type, the market is segregated into packaging, pre-processing and processing.
- Packaging segment is further sub-segmented into secondary packaging and primary packaging.
- Pre-Processing section is further classified into mixing & cutting, sorting & grading, conveying, picking, placing and other pre-processing.
- Processing segment is further sub-divided into seasoning & coating, cooking, blanching and other processing.
- Based on mode of operation, the market is segmented into Manual, Automatic and Semi-automatic.
- Depending upon the application, the market is classified into ready-to-eat products, sauces, dressings, and condiments, bakery & confectionery products, meat & seafood products, dairy & refrigerated products and snacks & savory products.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Prepared Food Equipment Market, By Type
5 Prepared Food Equipment Market, By Mode of Operation
6 Prepared Food Equipment Market, By Application
7 Prepared Food Equipment Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- The Middleby Corporation
- HUP Sheng Machinery & Industry
- Hughes Equipment Company
- Heat and Control, Inc.
- GEA Group
- Bigtem Makine
- Alfa Laval
- Welbilt (The Manitowoc Company)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h36b2q/global_prepared?w=4