DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Kuwait Commercial Vehicle Market By Vehicle Type (Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle & Bus), By Fuel Type (Diesel, Gasoline & Others), By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is forecast to reach $940 million by 2023.
Growing demand for commercial vehicles in the country can be attributed to increasing number of construction and infrastructure development projects, improving road infrastructure and stabilizing crude oil prices.
Moreover, surging demand for buses for public transportation, worker's transportation and for the transportation of school and university students across the country is expected to positively influence the country's commercial vehicle market in the coming years.
Rising logistics demand from e-commerce sector and growing presence of Indian and Chinese players in the bus segment is also expected to positively impact the country's commercial vehicle market through 2023.
The report discusses the following aspects of commercial vehicle market in Kuwait:
- Commercial Vehicle Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle & Bus), By Fuel Type (Diesel, Gasoline & Others), By Application
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corporation
- Isuzu Motors Kuwait Co.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- MAN Truck and Bus
- Ashok Leyland
- Hino Motors Ltd.
- Tata Motors Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Kuwait Commercial Vehicle Market Outlook
6. Kuwait Light Commercial Vehicle Market Outlook
7. Kuwait Medium Commercial Vehicle Market Outlook
8. Kuwait Bus Market Outlook
9. Kuwait Heavy Commercial Vehicle Market Outlook
10. Import/Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. SWOT Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5p36l/the_940_million?w=4