DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vietnam Construction Chemicals, By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Flooring Compounds, Repair & Rehabilitation, Adhesives & Sealants and Others), By End Use Sector (Infrastructure and Real Estate), Competition Forecast & Opportuni" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the construction chemicals market is projected to cross $410 million by 2023.
Growth in the market can be attributed to rapid urbanization and increasing investments in infrastructure and real estate construction projects.
Moreover, the Government of Vietnam aims at reducing the greenhouse emissions by almost 8% by 2030 and is consistently focusing on eco-friendly and energy efficient building construction.
Also, the government has developed Green Building codes, which would further propel demand for better quality construction chemicals in the coming years in the country.
The report discusses the following aspects of construction chemicals market in Vietnam:
- Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Flooring Compounds, Repair & Rehabilitation, Adhesives & Sealants and Others), By End Use Sector (Infrastructure and Real Estate)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Sika Limited (Vietnam)
- BASF Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- GCP Vietnam Company Limited
- Mapei Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- Vietnam Henkel Adhesive Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Flowcrete Vietnam
- Fosroc Vietnam
- H.B. Fuller International Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Vietnam LLC
- Schomburg Vietnam Co. Ltd
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Vietnam Construction Sector Overview
6. Vietnam Construction Chemicals Market Outlook
7. Vietnam Construction Chemicals Market Segmental Analysis
8. Supply Chain Analysis
9. Sales & Distribution Channel Analysis
10. Vietnam Construction Chemicals Pricing Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Import-Export Analysis
15. List of Major Customers
16. Vietnam Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9rt9n/the_410_million?w=4