DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Africa Air Conditioners Market By Product Type (High Wall Splits, Windows, Ducted Systems, VRF Systems, Chillers Systems & Others), By End Use Sector (Commercial/ Industrial & Residential), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the Africa air conditioners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% to surpass $3.35 billion by 2023.
Growth in the market can be attributed to rising per capita income, increasing urbanization coupled with hot & humid weather across the region.
Moreover, rising number of commercial and residential construction projects along with the development of new technologies for air conditioners is further expected to drive Africa air conditioners market over the next five years.
The report discusses the following aspects of air conditioners in Africa market:
- Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (High Wall Splits, Windows, Ducted Systems, VRF Systems, Chillers Systems & Others), By End Use Sector (Commercial/ Industrial & Residential)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Airconditioning & Heating International Carrier Fzc
- Daikin Middle East and Africa FZE
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- LG Electronics
- Midea Middle East
- Sharp Middle East Fze
- Haier Electronics Group Co. Ltd.
- Dunham-Bush International (Africa) (PTY) Ltd
- Trane Inc.
- Gree Electric Appliances, Inc. of Zhuhai
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
6. Africa Air Conditioners Market Outlook
7. Egypt Air Conditioners Market Outlook
8. Nigeria Air Conditioners Market Outlook
9. South Africa Air Conditioners Market Outlook
10. Algeria Air Conditioners Market Outlook
11. Morocco Air Conditioners Market Outlook
12. Import/Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrlsct/african_air?w=4