DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vietnam Automotive Handbrake & Clutch Cable Market By Vehicle Type (Two-wheeler, Passenger Car, LCV, and M&HCV), By Product Type (Handbrake Cable & Clutch Cable), By Sales Channel (OEM & Replacement), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the automotive handbrake and clutch cable market is projected to grow to around $25 million by 2023.
Growth in the market can be attributed to rising production of automobiles in the country backed by the consistently increasing sales of automobiles in Vietnam.
Moreover, major automotive companies expanding their product portfolios coupled with rising pace of development in infrastructure across the country would further aid Vietnam automotive handbrake and clutch cable market during the forecast period.
This report discusses the following aspects of automotive handbrake & clutch cable market in Vietnam:
- Automotive Handbrake & Clutch Cable Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Two-wheeler, Passenger Car, LCV, etc), By Light Type (Indicator Light, Tail Light, Headlight, etc.), By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Hella Pagid GmbH
- Dura Automotive Systems
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Cable-Tec Cables & Controls Ltd.
- Metalcaucho S.L.
- Catton Control Cables Ltd.
- Suprajit Group
- Anropa Cables (Pty) Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Vietnam Handbrake & Clutch Cable Market Outlook
5. Vietnam Two-Wheeler Handbrake & Clutch Cable Market Outlook
6. Vietnam Passenger Car Handbrake & Clutch Cable Market Outlook
7. Vietnam Light Commercial Vehicle Handbrake & Clutch Cable Market Outlook
8. Vietnam Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Handbrake & Clutch Cable Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Vietnam Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mbh6bf/vietnam?w=4