DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Two-wheeler Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooter, and Moped), By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement), By Radial vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Tire Size, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India two-wheeler tire market is projected to surpass $ 2.7 billion by 2023
Growth in the market can be attributed constantly expanding two-wheeler fleet and rising two-wheeler sales in the country. India two-wheeler tire market was majorly dominated by North region with Haryana and Uttarakhand being the most prominent states contributing to the region's market growth.
India Two-wheeler Tire Market 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of two-wheeler tire market in India:
- Two-wheeler Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooter, and Moped), By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement), By Radial vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Tire Size
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Few of the leading companies operating in India two-wheeler tire market include
- MRF Limited
- CEAT Limited
- TVS Srichakra Limited
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Bridgestone Corporation
Compagnie Gnrale des tablissements Michelin
Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Maxxis Rubber India Private Limited
- METRO TYRES LIMITED
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Two-Wheeler Tire Market Overview
6. India Tire Production Overview
7. India Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
8. India Motorcycle Tire Market Outlook
9. India Scooter Tire Market Outlook
10. India Moped Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Supply Chain Analysis
15. Pricing Analysis
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. India Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
20. Prominent Distributors/Dealers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m93gk8/india_twowheeler?w=4