DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Lead Acid Battery Market By Type (SLI, Stationary & Motive/Traction), By Application (Telecommunications, Automotive, UPS/ESS, Electric Vehicles & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
United States lead acid battery market is projected to reach $ 20.5 billion by 2023, on the back of increasing number of solar energy projects and growing automobile sales in the country.
Government initiatives towards encouraging companies to expand their production capabilities to develop advanced lead acid batteries, increasing demand for electric vehicles and growing investments in power transmission & distribution sector are some of the other key factors that would aid the country's lead acid battery market during the forecast period.
Moreover, increasing number of mobile towers and expanding railway network is expected to positively influence the lead acid battery market in the US over the next five years.
United States Lead Acid Battery Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of lead acid battery market in US:
- Lead Acid Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (SLI, Stationary & Motive/Traction), By Application (Telecommunications, Automotive, UPS/ESS, Electric Vehicles & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Some of the major players operating in the United States lead acid market are
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- East Penn Manufacturing
- Bosch Group
- Trojan Battery Company
- Exide Technologies
- Spectrum Brand Holdings Inc.
- Hawker Power Source
- C&D Technologies Power Solutions
- NorthStar Battery Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
6. United States SLI Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
7. United States Stationary Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
8. United States Motive/Traction Lead Acid Battery Market Outlook
9. Pricing Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Trade Balance
14. United States Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x9b94m/united_states?w=4