The target audience is significantly diverse and ranges from thought leadership seekers/market speculators to those looking for an independent intelligence before committing their resources or capital.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the existing and evolving market size for biofuels in India?
- What are the key levers for biofuels industry success in India?
- What are the opportunities for private players in biofuels sector in India?
- What are the key headwinds and tailwinds in biofuels adoption, growth and sustainment in India?
- What is the overall investment potential in biofuels sector in India?
Reasons to buy
- Public and Private Biofuel refinery companies - With an increase in market penetration and adoption of biofuels such as ethanol, the imports for ethanol have significantly increased. Therefore, it is highly crucial for refinery developers and operators to perform adequate demand planning and forecasting to ensure that domestic production closely follow demand growth. The report gives a long term demand outlook for biofuels in India
- Biofuel Importers & Suppliers - The report gives a clear direction to the importers & suppliers of biofuels. In the times to come, imports for ethanol are likely to rise. Hence, it is crucial to fully understand the market opportunities to make a robust strategy for future business growth.
- Oil Marketing Companies and Private Marketers - The OMCs and private players are the enablers and creators of biofuels sector in the country. As market growth strong and big, the early movers will have the biggest piece of cake. The report therefore is correctly timed and captures the strategic business perspective of biofuels market potential in India.
- Government Agencies/Policy Makers - The report will be vital for the Government and its policy making agencies who have the mandate of achieving the end objective of making India run on Clean Fuels and drastically reducing reliance on imported crude oil.
- Banks/Financing Institutions/Investors - The report provides an independent analysis of the opportunities and competitive challenges associated with biofuels market development, which will be crucial in existing & future valuations and investment decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Biofuels Market Outlook
- Global Case Studies on Biofuel promotion & adoption
- Biofuel industry framework in India
- Existing policies & roadblocks in Biofuel in India
- Major levers in Biofuel Industry in India
- Status of domestic biofuel production infrastructure in India through Biofuel refineries in India: Location, Capacity, Utilization
- Competitive Landscape
- Biofuel pricing trends, including duties & taxes
- Evolution of biofuel consumption in India
- Demand growth and future potential of competing fuels (2017 - 2030)
- Future Outlook on Biofuel demand (2017-2030), as a sustainable alternative to Diesel, Gasoline and Jet Fuel based on
- Overview on overall investment potential in Biofuels sector in India
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qk67s4/global_biofuel?w=4