The in vitro toxicity testing markets include methods and technologies used for toxicity testing of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, chemicals and food ingredients based on biochemical, cellular and tissue-based assays and platforms. Major stake holders of this market include technology platform developers, reagents and labware suppliers, service providers and end-use industry segments that need to comply with regulatory safety data requirements.
A major factor that has enabled the growth of the in vitro toxicity testing market is the advancement of various technologies such as cell culture technologies, high throughput technologies, cellular imaging technologies, and toxicogenomics. The advancement in 3D cell culture technologies, which are replacing 2D cell culture technologies, offer an opportunity to develop complex models that are better able to mimic in vivo systems.
Key end-use industry segments for in vitro toxicity testing markets include the pharmaceutical, chemicals and cosmetics industries.
In Vitro Toxicology profiles many leading and niche players in the market, including:
- BioIVT Group
- Cell Biolabs, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- CiToxLAB Group
- Covance Inc.
- Creative Bioarray
- Cyprotex Plc (currently under Evotec AG)
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc. (subsidiary of Enzo Biochem, Inc.)
- Eurofins Scientific S.E.
- Gentronix Limited
- HemoGenix, Inc.
- MatTek Corporation
- MB Research Laboratories
- MIMETAS B.V.
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- TissUse GmbH
- Xenometrix AG
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, by Toxicity Endpoints and Tests
5. In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, by Technology
6. In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, by Industry
7. In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, by Method
8. In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, by Products and Services
9. In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, by Region
10. In Vitro Toxicology Testing Company Profiles
11. Company Names & Addresses
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8qgs5/global_invitro?w=4