SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, has been recognized as a Leader in all four IDC MarketScape reports that cover the integrated talent management (ITM) industry, including its overarching report on ITM, as well as subsequent reports on learning, performance and compensation management.1
The IDC MarketScape reports represent vendor evaluations based on a comprehensive and rigorous framework that assesses vendors relative to specific criteria and one another. The reports also highlight the factors expected to be the most influential for success in the market, in both the short term and the long term.
According to the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2018 Vendor Assessment, “Cornerstone OnDemand has evolved its product portfolio far beyond its roots in learning and development while maintaining its competitive edge on that front as well.” Additionally, the report states, “With continued growth year over year and marked improvements to its performance management and talent acquisition modules in the past year, as well as strong cash flow and recent reinvestment with Silver Lake and LinkedIn, Cornerstone's momentum in the market shows no signs of slowing.”
Cornerstone’s comprehensive solution comprises four product suites that help organizations of all sizes to recruit, manage and develop their people. The four Cornerstone product suites include:
- The Cornerstone Recruiting Suite, which helps talent acquisition teams find, hire and onboard top talent.
- The Cornerstone Learning Suite, which gives organizations the tools to create a continuous learning culture that goes beyond compliance training.
- The Cornerstone Performance Suite, which allows management to benchmark its people's performance and provide feedback that matters.
- The Cornerstone HR Suite, which centralizes employee data and enables a more personalized, modern HR experience to engage employees.
Cornerstone works with more than 3,250 clients spanning 36 million users and 192 countries. Clients range from multinational enterprises to midsize companies and small businesses and extend across all industries. This includes leading organizations such as BMW, Nestlé, Fossil Group, T-Mobile, Flex Ltd., Kohler Co. and Medtronic, as well as the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the University of Southern California and Team Rubicon.
Comments on the News
“Cornerstone is well attuned to the evolving expectations of the modern workforce and is working hard to support talent and HR leaders as the scope of their functions continue to expand,” said Lisa Rowan, research vice president for IDC. “Those organizations prioritizing talent development as a retention strategy — and those looking for talent management with an edge — should start with Cornerstone.”
“Receiving this level of recognition from the IDC MarketScape is a remarkable achievement,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO, Cornerstone OnDemand. “We’ve come a long way since our original learning offerings nearly 20 years ago, and we’ve worked incredibly hard to stay ahead of market needs and give our clients the most modern talent management technology available to lead their workforces into the future.”
- To learn more about Cornerstone’s talent management product suites, visit: www.cornerstoneondemand.com/products.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software. The company’s solutions help organizations to realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by more than 3,250 clients worldwide, spanning 36 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages. To learn more about Cornerstone, visit us on Twitter, Facebook and our blog. www.cornerstoneondemand.com
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Cornerstone® and Cornerstone OnDemand® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2018 Vendor Assessment (IDC #US41522417); IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Performance Management in Integrated Talent Management 2018 Vendor Assessment (IDC #US41522617); IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Learning Management in Integrated Talent Management 2018 Vendor Assessment (IDC #US41522517); IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Compensation Management in Integrated Talent Management 2018 Vendor Assessment (IDC #US41522317). All reports published July 16, 2018.