DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Assessment of Indonesian Auto Leasing and Car Rental Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Indonesia has the largest auto leasing market and car rental market in South East Asia. However, the market remains very fragmented and the top 8 players account for a little over one-fourth of the market.
The remaining market comprises of organized players including financial institutions with licensed business as well as thousands of small local operators, who have small fleet sizes as well as presence.
Corporates including SMEs are the dominant customer segment and an operating lease is the most popular product.
The market faces challenging factors such as low auto-finance rates, mindset of people, decline in oil and gas industry, and improvement in public transport infrastructure.
In spite of the challenges, certain factors such as increasing mobility needs, growth in number of SMEs, increasing acceptance among corporates, increase in middle-management customers, rising volume of tourists, high vehicle acquisition cost, favorable regulations, and growth of ridesharing and carsharing are some of the key drivers that are expected to boost up this market in the short to medium term.
This report aims to present an overview of the current and future trends and developments in the auto leasing market and car rental Market in Indonesia during 2017-2022. The study includes the following:
- Overview of Indonesia Auto Leasing and Car Rental Market including size and split, classification of companies, product and customer segmentation and market shares of key companies
- Key Market Participants and their profiles including Company Overview and Key Takeaways
- Split of Fleet between Auto Leasing and Car Rental and Split of Fleet between Auto Leasing by Customer Type
- Product Offerings of Key Market Participants
- Analysis of the Key Drivers and Restraints for 2018-2022
- Market Forecasts for 2018-2022
- Adi Sarana Armada (ASSA)
- CSM Corporatama (Indorent)
- Mitra Pinasthika Mustika (MPM Rent)
- OTO Multiartha (OTO Lease)
- Serasi Autoraya (TRAC)
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of Indonesia Auto Leasing and Car Rental Market
3. Key Market Participants
4. Key Drivers and Restraints
5. Market Forecasts
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwndf2/assessment_of?w=4