DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Market Prospect and Investment Strategy Report for Chinese Spring Water Industry 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Accumulated sales of Chinese bottled drinking water industry was RMB175 billion, 11.1% YOY growth. The total bottled drinking water industrial profit was RMB17 billion approximately, which is about 15% YOY growth.
Chinese spring water has growing market size in drinking water market. Chinese spring water retail sales were around RMB65 billion in 2017; estimates of retail sales of spring water would achieve RMB72 billion in 2018.
Chinese first-tier spring water brands are Wahaha, Cestbon, Farmer Spring, Ganten; the second-tier brands are Laoshan, Mater Kong, Coca, Xishibao, Yili, Yibao, Bluelight.
First-tier brands captured 70% of market share; through stars' endorsement advertising, tier-one brands promote brand cognition on media, establish brand image.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of the 13th-Five Year Plan about Spring Water Industry
2 Analysis of the 13th-Five Year Plan
3 Spring Water Industry
4 Chinese Spring Water Market Size
5 Spring Water Industrial Development
6 Industry Competitive Advantage Analysis
7 Competitive Strategy Analysis of Spring Water Industry
8 Competitive Analysis of Major Producers
9 Spring Water Industry Investment and Prospective
10 Spring Water Industry Analysis
11 Development Trend of Spring Water Industry and Investment Risk Analysis, 2018-2023
12 Chinese Spring Water Industry Investment Strategy, 2018-2023
13 Marketing Strategy and Recommendations of Chinese Spring Water Industry
- China Resources C'estbon Beverage (China) Co., Ltd.
- Evergrande Changbai Mountain Spring Water Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Watson's Food & Drinks Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co., Ltd.
- Kunlun Mountain Mineral Water Co., Ltd.
- Nongfu Spring Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Laoshan Mineral Water Co., Ltd.
- Robust (Guangdong) Food & Beverage Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Nestle Drinking Water Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Shenmei Beverage and Food Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Ganten Food & Beverage Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Health Mineral Water Co., Ltd.
- Tibet Water Resources Ltd.
- Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp.
- Uni-president China Holdings Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fn7xc/market_prospect?w=4