DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Radio Frequency Identification Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Radio Frequency Identification Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing popularity of smart factories, rapid technological advances, increased R&D spending by vendors and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on frequency, market is segmented into high frequency RFID, ultra-high frequency RFID and low frequency.
Depending on product, market is divided into RFID reader, RFID tag and middleware.
By application, market is classified into healthcare, smart cards, retail, public transit, aviation, supply chain, industrial, financial services, government, automotive and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Radio Frequency Identification Market, By Frequency
5 Radio Frequency Identification Market, By Product
6 Radio Frequency Identification Market, By Application
7 Radio Frequency Identification Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZIH Corp.)
- RFID 4U
- Acreo Swedish ICT AB
- Tibco Software Inc.
- Alien Technology
- NXP Semiconductors Inc.
- Checkpoint Systems
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Datalogic S.p.A.
- Impinj Inc.
- Mojix Inc.
- GAO RFID
- Vizinex RFID
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b66tjj/global_radio?w=4