DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Autonomous Trains Technology Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Autonomous Trains Technology Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include trains emit low pollutants, introduction of less costly and accurate LiDAR technologies, research and development in order to introduce advanced technologies and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on Grade, market is segmented into GoA1 + GoA2, GoA3 and GoA4.
Depending on Technology, market is divided into CBTC (Communication Based Train Control), ATC (Automatic Train Control), PTC (Positive Train Control) and ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System).
By train type, market is classified into suburban trains, tram, monorail, subway/metro and long distance trains.
On basis of component, market is divided into optical sensor & camera, odometer, antenna, infrared camera and LIDAR module.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Autonomous Trains Technology Market, By Grade
5 Autonomous Trains Technology Market, By Technology
6 Autonomous Trains Technology Market, By Train Type
7 Autonomous Trains Technology Market, By Component
8 Autonomous Trains Technology Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- General Electric
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8qg6v/autonomous_trains?w=4