DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sinus Dilation Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Sinus Dilation Devices Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing healthcare market in emerging economies, rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries and recent technological developments of sinus dilation devices.
- By type of procedure, market is categorized into hybrid sinus dilation procedures and standalone sinus dilation procedures.
- Based on product, market is divided into sinus stents/implants, balloon sinus dilation devices, handheld instruments, sinus seekers, nasal forceps, nasal catheters, endoscopes and other products. Endoscopes segment is fragmented into rhinoscopes and sinuscopes.
- By patient type, market is divided into pediatric patients and adult patients.
- Depending on end-user, market is divided into ambulatory surgical centers, ENT clinics/in office and hospitals.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Sinus Dilation Devices Market, By Type of Procedure
5 Sinus Dilation Devices Market, By Product
6 Sinus Dilation Devices Market, By Patient Type
7 Sinus Dilation Devices Market, By End-User
8 Sinus Dilation Devices Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Sinusys Corporation
- Dalent LLC
- Jilin Coronado Medical Ltd.
- Intersect ENT, Inc.
- Innaccel Pvt. Ltd
- Acclarent, Inc.
- Entellus Medical Inc
- Creganna Medical
- 2eril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlgdlk/global_sinus?w=4