DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ion Exchange Resins Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ion exchange resins market reached a value of more than US$ 1.6 Billion in 2017
There has been a rapid rise in the utilisation of ion exchange resins for water treatment owing to the presence of various contaminants such as pollutants, factory wastes and pathogenic microorganisms in the drinking water. This is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the global ion exchange resins market.
In addition to this, various measures are being adopted to control the air pollution on account of increasing industrialisation which has contributed towards the propelled demand for ion exchange resins across the globe. This has positively influenced the growth of the market.
Furthermore, ion exchange resins are being increasingly used in sugar refining, MTBE catalysis, liquid glucose, and gold and uranium mining among others.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to nearly US$ 2 Billion by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of over 3.6% during 2018-2023.
- On the basis of product type, the market has been segmented as cationic resins, anionic resins and others.
- The market has been further segmented on the basis of application which include demineralization and water softening; food and beverage; and mining and metallurgical. Amongst these, demineralization and water softening account for the majority of the market share.
- Region-wise, Asia-Pacific represents the largest market for the ion exchange resins. This is due to growing environmental concerns which has resulted in a rise in the demand for portable water and electricity across the region. Other major markets include North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Ion Exchange Resins Market
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Application
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 Ion Exchange Resins Manufacturing Process
10 Competitive Landscape
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Thermax Ltd.
- Ion Exchange (India) Ltd.
- Resintech Inc.
- Novasep Holding S.A.S.
- Samyang Corporation
- Jiangsu Suqing Water Treatment Engineering Group Company Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/635c2n/2_billion_ion?w=4.