DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ceramic Balls Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ceramic Balls Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include excellent substitute to steel balls, potential opportunities in medical applications and increasing adoption of ceramic balls in windmills.
- By material, market is categorized into alumina based, zirconia based, silicon based and other materials.
- Based on function, market is divided into active ceramic balls and inert ceramic balls.
- Depending on application, market is divided into valve, bearing, grinding and other applications.
- Based on end-user, market is categorized into chemical, aerospace, automotive, oil and gas, petrochemicals and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Ceramic Balls Market, By Material
5 Ceramic Balls Market, By Function
6 Ceramic Balls Market, By Application
7 Ceramic Balls Market, By End-User
8 Ceramic Balls Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Toshiba Materials Co. Ltd.
- Coorstek Inc
- Honeywell International
- Industrial Tectonics Inc.
- Devson Catalyst Private Limited
- Fineway Inc.
- Topack Ceramics Pvt. Ltd.
- Tsubaki Nakashima
- Pingxiang Funeng Chemical Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6q7pz/ceramic_balls?w=4