DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include the usage of bio-based raw materials, development of eco-friendly plastics and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By type, market is categorized into type D FIBCs, type B FIBCs, type A FIBCs and type C FIBCs.
- Based on application, market is divided into pharmaceutical, food products, chemicals, oil & gas and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market, By Type
5 Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market, By Application
6 Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Halsted Corp
- J&HM Dickson
- Conitex Sonoco
- Berry Plastics
- Bulk Lift International
- B.A.G. Corp
- RDA Bulk Packaging
- Jumbo Bag
- Taihua Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l4zxq2/global_fibc?w=4