Extraction of Oil and Gas comes with many life threatening and environmental hazards. Major accidents in Oil & Gas industry rarely occur but when they do happen, they can result in fatalities, environmental pollution, damage to company's reputation and incur billions of losses for the organization.
We want you to achieve zero accidents, zero fatalities and zero injuries.
The 2nd Emergency Management for Oil & Gas Summit will return to Singapore in 9 - 10 October 2018! This year, we are back with more strategic and practical case studies and exceptional speakers to discuss the current issues in managing emergencies while working in one of the most dangerous sector! The two-day summit focus on increasing emergency preparedness of the entire organization, ensuring emergency response team respond safely and rapidly to any accidents and preventing prolonged disruption to the business following an emergency.
Expect to hear case studies on how to respond to frequent accidents and catastrophic incidents, strategies to improve coordination and communication internally and externally, developing and executing emergency exercises, gaining support from upper management to priorities emergency management in order to build the capability of the entire organization.
Key Takeaways of Emergency Management for Oil & Gas Summit
- Emergency Preparedness - develop strategies to build capabilities of your Emergency Responders and your organization to ensure all departments are prepared and able to respond to emergency swiftly
- Emergency Response Operations - hear lessons learn from actual accidents that occurred in order to derive the best approach to respond to different emergencies
- Business Continuity Management - identifying the key issues that will impact HSE and business and develop business continuity plans to ensure business operations resume as quickly as possible
- 16 Strategic Presentations - case studies that focus on frequent accidents and catastrophic emergencies ranging from fire, explosion, uncontrolled gas release, oil spills, blowout, helicopter crash, vessel collision with offshore platforms, security threats, pirate invasions, cyber-attacks, crane accidents, natural disaster, structural failure and more
- Emergency Exercises - developing plans and executing full scale exercises to improve coordination and communication within the organization and with external parties
- Leadership Support - obtaining the support from upper management to priorities emergency management and gaining support from other departments to focus on emergency management
- Current Trends in Oil & Gas - analysing the current issues involved in rescue from height, confined space rescue, medical evacuation, cyberattacks, improving mutual aid between companies and preventing emergencies with improved asset integrity and process control
- Comprehensive Workshops - to provide you with up to 12 hours of PRACTICAL LEARNINGS to gain insights directly from global emergency experts and get your problems solved
Who Should Attend 2nd Emergency Management for Oil & Gas Summit:
- Emergency Response
- Crisis Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Safety
- Business Continuity
- Plant Manager/Terminal Manager/Offshore Installation Manager
- Health, Safety & Environment
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vv6xgb/emergency?w=4