LAS VEGAS & TYSONS CORNER, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cvent, Inc., a market leader in meetings, events, and hospitality technology, today unveiled Universal LeadCapture, an easy-to-use mobile solution to capture leads consistently across trade shows and other external events. This revolutionary new solution enables event marketers to capture, qualify and process event leads more effectively. Universal LeadCapture integrates with Cvent’s industry-leading event management technology, extending the power and versatility of the Cvent platform more deeply into trade shows and other events organizations attend.
“When you consider that nearly 25 percent of a B2B marketer’s budget is spent on live events, it’s imperative that trade show planners and marketers have the tools they need to show the revenue impact of their entire events program. For too many event marketers, the lead capture process is broken,” said McNeel Keenan, Senior Director of Product Management at Cvent. “Burdened by unreliable manual processes or disparate and outdated technologies, too many leads are lost. Without a consistent process, the leads that are captured onsite rarely make it downstream to sales and marketing teams that can unlock their value. And with emerging data privacy and consent regulations forcing event professionals to rethink their lead capture approach, we knew there had to be a better way.”
“Universal LeadCapture is a game-changing, integrated solution that helps organizations increase lead volume from their live events and ensures that all leads are qualified properly. The solution integrates with major Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation systems, allowing those valuable leads to be passed quickly and accurately to sales and marketing,” said Keenan.
Universal LeadCapture delivers:
- Improved Trade Show Lead Value. Drives incremental leads and reduces lead attrition to more quickly and effectively score leads and route them to sales for follow-up.
- A Custom Qualification Process. Marketers can build and manage custom qualification surveys with a self-service survey designer.
- Data Privacy Compliance. Enables organizations to capture consent while engaging prospects face-to-face in order to help them comply with the latest data protection regulations.
- Badge or Business Card Scanning at Every Event. Integrates with third-party trade show lead software, enabling marketers to scan badges across every event they attend. In addition to badge scanning, LeadCapture also supports business card transcription.
- Marketing and CRM Integration. Delivers qualified leads to marketing automation tools for personalized, post-show campaigns and to CRM systems to expedite follow up from the sales team. LeadCapture is integrated with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce Pardot, Silverpop and more.
- A Marketer’s View of Complete Event Program Performance. Universal LeadCapture runs seamlessly on the Cvent platform, giving event marketers powerful insights into their live event channel, both events they organize, and events they attend.
Universal LeadCapture is currently available for select Cvent customers. Please contact your Cvent representative for more information.
About Cvent, Inc.
Cvent, Inc. is a leading meetings, events, and hospitality management technology provider with more than 3,200 employees, 25,000 customers, and 300,000 users worldwide. The Cvent Event Cloud offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, email marketing, and web surveys. The Cvent Hospitality Cloud partners with hotels and venues to help them drive group/MICE and corporate travel business. Hotels use the Cvent Hospitality Cloud’s digital marketing tools and software solutions to win business through Cvent’s sourcing platforms and to service their customers directly, efficiently and profitably – helping them grow and own their business. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. For more information, please visit Cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.