SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moogsoft, a leader of artificial intelligence for IT operations (AIOps), today announced the lineup of speakers for its second annual AIOps Symposium in San Francisco on August 30, 2018.
The exclusive event will feature special presentations by enterprise IT leaders on how companies across industries can use artificial intelligence to automate their IT operations and increase agility, lower operational costs, and deliver better customer experiences. Speakers will include a broad mix of Moogsoft customers, partners, and analysts.
- Phil Tee, CEO & Co-Founder, Moogsoft
- Will Cappelli, CTO EMEA and Global Product Strategy, Moogsoft
- Jim Reed, CTO, SAP SuccessFactors
- Ricky Schwartz, Head of Innovation, Ericsson
- Frank Dallezotte and Roy Douber, Staff IT Engineers, Qualcomm
- George Watts, Senior Practice Manager - Professional Services, AWS
- Andy Brown, CEO of Sandhill East and Moogsoft Board Member
- Colin Fletcher, Research Director - IT Operations Management, Gartner
- Landon Miller, Senior Director - IT Service Management & Enterprise Monitoring, Change Healthcare
- Mick Miller, Senior DevOps Architect, KeyBank
- Mark Campbell, CIO, Trace3
“This event is going to be a unique experience for IT leaders pursuing digital transformation and looking to de-risk their cloud migration, automate inefficient processes, and use AI and machine learning to quickly resolve outages, downtime, and other performance-impacting incidents,” said Phil Tee, CEO of Moogsoft. “We’ll host the most forward-thinking industry experts as they share insights and give practical advice on how the application of AI can improve the performance of IT teams across industries.”
The event will be held August 30 at the W Hotel in San Francisco, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and followed by an after-party. Click here to learn more about AIOps Symposium and to register for the event.
Moogsoft builds AIOps solutions that help IT teams work faster and smarter to provide better customer experiences. With patented algorithms analyzing billions of events daily across the world’s most complex IT environments, Moogsoft’s unique technology helps enterprise companies such as SAP® SuccessFactors®, Intuit®, GoDaddy™, and HCL Technologies avoid outages and increase their operational agility. To learn more, visit www.moogsoft.com.