DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2018 Paint and Coatings Market: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers - M&A, Joint Ventures, Marketing Tactics, Technological Capabilities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings market. The report is designed to provide the paints and coatings industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading paints and coatings companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Key Topics Covered:
Section I: Executive Summary
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
Section II: Business Organization
- History of the company's paints and coatings business evolution, which is important to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Most recent M&A activity and significant organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
Section III: Senior Management
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
Section VI: Facilities and Employees
- Major administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
Section V:Technological Know-How
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, and other related capabilities.
- Proprietary processes and patent litigations.
Section VI: Product Portfolio
- Extensive review of major product lines.
Section VII: Marketing Tactics
- Major promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
Section VIII: Financial Analysis
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
Section IX: R&D Expenditures and Major Programs
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies and products in development.
Section X: Collaborative Arrangements
- Major joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
Section XI: Strategic Direction
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Akzo Nobel
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjw2pc/2018_paint_and?w=4