The Corporate Strategies in Travel global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
Strategies of travel companies have been evolving in recent years under the impact of such factors as digitalization and changing consumer preferences. Increasingly, market players are looking to embrace new business models as well as widen their geographic coverage in a bid to remain competitive. Many operators are investing heavily in upgrading their direct distribution channels, as well as improving their loyalty programmes.
Product coverage: Activities, Booking, Flows, Lodging, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Intermediaries and Short-term Rentals Companies
- Lodging Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dhzpfk/corporate?w=4