DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Retinal Scanning, Neural Imaging, Post-operative Imaging, MRI Diagnostics, Breast Cancer Imaging, and Drug Efficacy Assessing Tools" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TOE profiles innovations profiles in the medical imaging and diagnostics industry. Some of the profiles covered include development of an MRI without using contrasting agents, combined digital breast screening for cancer diagnosis, artificial intelligence-based breast imaging, automated retinal scanning solution, neural imaging, and surgical site markers for improved post-operative imaging.
Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Key Topics Covered
- MRI Diagnostics without Using Contrasting Agents
- Diamonds for Lowering the Cost of Medical Imaging
- Combined Digital Breast Screening To Detect Various Cancers
- Simulation Tool to Estimate the Efficacy of HIV Drugs
- Industry Collaboration to develop AI-based Breast Imaging Application
- Automated Retinal Scanning for Diagnosing Ophthalmic Disorders
- Near-infrared Imaging Approach for Neural Imaging
- Diagnosing Neurodegenerative Disorders by Tracking Eye Movements
- Artificial Intelligence Platform for the Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Surgical Site Markers for Improved Post-operative Imaging
- Database of Key Industry Participants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77bnjj/innovations_in?w=4