DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Electric Cars, Self-healing Composites, Rubber, Fleet Electrification, Ultracapacitors, Autonomous Vehicles, and Artificial Intelligence" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Mobility Technology TOE profiles innovations in electric vehicles, self-healing composites and rubber, fleet electrification, electric charging stations, energy storage solutions, autonomous vehicles, networking and vehicle perception systems, and software for increasing automotive sales.
The purpose of the Mobility Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) is to raise awareness of global technology innovations in self-propelled ground-based mobile platforms that are not only technically significant but potentially offering commercial value. Each monthly TOE provides subscribers valuable descriptions and analyses of 10 noteworthy innovations. The main focus is on highway-licensed motor vehicles (light, medium and heavy).
Passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, scooters and railway locomotives are within the product scope, energized by any fuel. Many of the innovations concern powertrains (internal combustion engines, turbines, battery electrics, fuel cell electrics, hybrid-electrics), as well as drivetrains (including transmissions), interiors--seating and displays, advanced materials--as for body/chassis, wireless connectivity, and self-driving technology that is currently receiving so much attention.
The A&T TOE outlines and evaluates each innovation, notes which organizations and developers are involved, projects the likely timing for commercialization, furnishes a patent analysis and provides valuable strategic insights for industry stakeholders.
Key Topics Covered
- Car that Can Store Electric Energy and is Self-healing
- Self-healing Composites Made from Natural Fibers
- Self-healing Rubber that Could be Used in Tires
- Connected Fleet Electrification Systems Reduce CO2 Emissions
- Future Ready Electric Charging Station for Homes
- Superior Vibration Resistant Ultra-capacitor for Hybrid Buses
- Development of Self-driving Vehicles
- Alliance for Development of in-vehicle Data Networking Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence-powered Vehicle Perception Systems
- AI-based Decision Making Tool for Targeted Marketing
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrvbzz/innovations_in?w=4