DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in IoT Security, Network Security, and Machine Learning" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Cyber Security TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging security solutions for application areas such as Internet of Things, smart homes, e-commerce, industrial networks, and sensitive installations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks, and defend against modern attacks residing within the cloud, endpoints and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. NST offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security.
Highlights of this service include technology road mapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered
- Protecting Smart Homes from Cyber Threats Using Machine Learning
- Data Protection Platform to Protect Confidential Enterprise Data
- Unsupervised Neural Networks to Guard against Complex Attacks
- Machine Learning Powered Security and Vulnerability Testing
- Cybersecurity Solution for Machine-to-Machine Networks
- Advanced Security Service for Industrial Networks
- Deep Learning-based Email Protection Solution
- Internet-of-Things Security Using Public Key Infrastructure Framework
- Advanced Threat Analytics Services to Secure Enterprise Networks
- A Cloud-based Solution to Identify Security Events in Real Time
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhwz4c/2018_innovations?w=4