DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lithography Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global lithography systems market reached a value of more than US$ 8.1 Billion in 2017.
Lithography systems find numerous applications in various end-use industries which acts as a primary factor which is driving the growth of the global lithography systems market. Additionally, the demand for these systems is also being propelled by a strong growth in electronic device industry supported by a surging demand for compact electronic devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to exceed US$ 10.5 Billion by 2023, exhibiting at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2018-2023.
- Based on technology, the market has been segmented into ArF immersion, KrF, EUV, I-line and ArF dry. Currently, ArF immersion exhibits a clear dominance with the largest market share.
- On the basis of end-use, foundry represents the biggest segment followed by memory and integrated device manufacturers.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia-Pacific remains the leading market, accounting for the majority of the global share. This can be accredited to the presence of large number of semiconductor IC manufacturers in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global lithography systems market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global lithography systems market?
- Which are the popular technologies in the global lithography systems market?
- What are the key end-use segments in the global lithography systems market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global lithography systems market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global lithography systems market?
- What is the structure of the global lithography systems market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global lithography systems market?
- How are lithography systems manufactured?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Lithography Systems Market
6 Market Breakup by Technology
7 Market Breakup by End-Use
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 Lithography Systems Manufacturing Process
10 Competitive Landscape
- ASML Holding
- Nuflare Technology
- Veeco Instruments
- SUSS MicroTec
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8qxk58/8_1_billion?w=4