DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Food Service Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Food Service Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand for gluten-free food and increase in creative and customization of food menus.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By type, market is classified into cafe and bars, fast casual restaurants, QSRs, full service restaurants. Full service restaurants are again classified into casual dining and fine dining.
- Based on system, market is segmented into ready-prepared foodservice system, conventional foodservice system, assembly serve foodservice system, centralized foodservice system.
- Depending on the end user, market is divided into non-commercial and commercial.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Food Service Market, By Type
5 Food Service Market, By System
6 Food Service Market, By End User
7 Food Service Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Yum! Brands
- Restaurant Brands International
- Compass Group North America
- Apple Bee's
- Papa John's International
- SONIC AMERICA'S DRIVE-IN
- American Dairy Queen
- Services Group of America
- AVI Foodsystems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv4gpn/global_food?w=4