DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cultured Meat Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cultured meat Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising number of investors, technological advancements in cellular agriculture and growing demand for alternative protein.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Among source, the market is categorized into beef, duck, poultry and pork.
- By end user, the market is categorized into burgers, meatballs, nuggets, hot dogs, sausages and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Cultured Meat Market, By Source
5 Cultured Meat Market, By End User
6 Cultured Meat Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Just, Inc.
- Integriculture Inc.
- Memphis Meats
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnmc6j/global_cultured?w=4